These sweet freeze dried organic baby green peas are fantastic!
A nutrition powerhouse ready on demand. They are an excellent source of vitamin C, A, Iron, Protein, and Fiber.
Easy to store, use, and take along — all natural and healthy - nothing but green peas! No added sugar or salt.
- 2 oz is the perfect amount for a side dish or snack; no time to get stale.
- Packaged in an air tight pouch.
- 100% grown, dried, and packaged in the United States.
- Available while supply lasts. Then you will have to wait until the next harvest..
Common uses: Snacks, Camping & Backpacking food, quick-and-easy cooking at home, great in veggie trail mixes, soups, stews, and stir fry recipes. Great healthy snack for the kids!
Easy to Prepare
- For most applications, hydrate by soaking/cooking for 20 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
- Add dry peas during the last 20 minutes or so while cooking soups and stews that have sufficient broth.
- Use dry for a crunchy effect in salads - at time of serving.
Re-hydration Ratio — 2 oz of freeze dried sweet baby peas, once re-hydrated, equals approximately 1.5 cups/12 oz of fresh prepared sweet baby peas.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight. Note: once opened, peas will start to re-hydrate from the moisture in the air - best to use up once opened.
Servings Per container: 2. Serving Size per container: 1oz/28.5g (dry).
Calories 80, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), TransFat,0g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg (0%DV), Potassium 210mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrate 13g, (5% DV), Fiber 5g (18%DV), Sugars 5g, Zero Added Sugar, Protein 5g. Percent Daily Values(DV) based on a 2000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Whole Organic Sweet Baby Green Peas